Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Seriously Sadie



     I have thought long and hard about taking the plunge and starting a blog of my own. My main reason for starting this journey is so I have a place to go back and look at all of the memories that my little family is creating. Life keeps us busy and it is nice to have my own little spot to go back and read about all of the shenanigans that have happened. 


Doing a little doll house climbing.


     My little Sadie Laine is now 14 months old! She is the name behind the blog. She is a nut and I would not change her for the world. This child is a dare devil and is not afraid to be wild. I often find her climbing her doll house or standing up on her Little Mermaid car or pink rocking horse. When we don’t have the hallway blocked off you can bet she will make a trip into her bathroom to have a quick splash session in the toilet water. When I catch her doing these things I can’t help but sigh and say, “Seriously Sadie?” Then she looks up at me with those big blue eyes and chubby cheeks flashes a quick smile and laughs. And I can’t help but laugh right back at her.


Practicing her trick riding skills. (Don't mind all of the pillows and blankets she pulled out.)

     I can say that I have thoroughly enjoyed watching her grow and develop that little personality of hers over the past 14 months. I can’t imagine her not being around. Sometimes I sit back and wonder what I did before she was born. Life must have been pretty boring back then!

1 comment:

  1. We sure do love that little girl. Love, TT and Lil Miss.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com