Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Hey Y'all



                Happy Tuesday! For those of you who haven’t heard (which is pretty much everyone), I am new to the land of blogging. And, for this reason I thought that I would tell you all a little about me. My name is Gaby. I grew up in a small town in Northern Indiana. And guess what? I now live in another small town that is only a few minutes away from my old stomping grounds. I hear a lot of people talk about how boring it is here, but my little family and I love it!
              
             Now, on to my little family. There are four of us that comprise the 2 Hottie family train: My husband, Scottie aka Scottie 2 Hottie. The first creature that we have attempted to keep alive, Daisy May (yes, she is a dog). There is the girl child, Sadie, our first human. And there is me, Gaby, I fancy myself as the conductor of the crazy train. I love my little family, even though we are all a bunch of nuts.

My Husband and I (this was 10 days before I went into labor with Sadie).
Sadie
Daisy May


                When I am not refereeing the madness that occurs around my house, I can often be found looking for something to make. Yes, I am a crazy crafter. I love scouring Pinterest for things to do. How do you not feel powerful with a hot glue gun in your hand? I am also an Instagram lover. I am pretty sure my husband thinks this is weird, but it makes me happy so it totally trumps the weird card. Because of my love for Instagram I have discovered so many cool little shops on Etsy and Big Cartel that sell handmade goodies for my Sadie.
How adorable is this headband and barefoot sandal set? It is from Maddie Rae's Closet on Etsy.
                I could go on forever about my family and I. However, I hear a child stirring in the next room over. I better go make sure she isn’t doing her best Spiderman impression and scaling the walls. I hope that you have a rockin’ Tuesday! XOXO, G

1 comment:

  1. So excited for your blogging adventure! You sure have a way with words. Lots of love, TT and Little Miss ��

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com