Thursday, October 9, 2014

Seriously Sadie: Fabric Store Edition

   Sadie and I went to the fabric store yesterday. It made me wish I knew how to use my sewing machine. The purpose of our trip was to get supplies for the big Halloween costume. You are probably wondering how I am making a costume when I can't sew? We are collaborating with one of our favorites, Aunt Jill!

   2 Hottie's Aunt Jill has mad sewing skills. She is going to be doing what I would consider to be the hard part of the costume. I forgot to mention, Sadie is being Pebbles Flintstone for Halloween! It is going to be so freaking cute! Once Aunt Jill is done working her magic I get to use my favorite weapon, glue, to add the finishing touches.

Pumped about visiting the fabric store!


   Back to the fabric store.  I probably said my most used phrase "Seriously Sadie?!" 1,000 times. Sadie has entered the stage where she has to touch everything that she can get her little hands on while we are at the store. From the cart she managed to knock a half dozen different fabrics on to the floor. Oy! She was a hit with all of the little Mam-maw's that worked there. They loved hearing her "ohhh" and "ahhh" over all of the pretties.
 
   After wandering around for 15 minutes (and picking up all of the fabric Sadie knocked down)  I finally decided on the perfect fabric for Pebbles.  I was super pumped when we got out of the store with all of our supplies for under $12. We could not have bought a costume from the store for that price! I can't wait to dress her up and take her to trick or treating at Zoo Boo!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com